What to Do?

14/07/11

My wife and I are having our first babies (twins). Last week at the 21 week ultrasound we found out that Baby A has EA. On Friday we went to a pediatric cardiologist for more test. We were informed that it is moderate at this point and that the heart size is about 30% larger then it should be at this point and will just get worse. The doctor’s only give it 10% chance of living after birth. If it goes into heart failure anytime before birth it would then effect Baby B. doctors seem to be thinking that termination is the best option. I have no clue how we are supposed to make this decision.

If anyone has any advice I would love to hear it.